Transform Lives as a Healthcare Assistant: At Encore we don’t just offer jobs. We offer life-changing journeys filled with love, laughter, and memorable moments. With Encore you're not an employee; you're family.
We understand the importance of balance: You have the option to choose from one, two, or three 12-hour shifts. We also offer Full-Time and Part-time opportunities to suit your personal lifestyle!
Never worked in care? We’ve got you covered! Our amazing Encore Care Academy offers a comprehensive training to lift you up with continuous learning and growth opportunities. Take a look at what our current employees have to say about our career progression here .We want to empower and support you in your Care journey!
Your day-to-day as a Healthcare Assistant:
- Support our wonderful residents with a wide range of support and care; ranging from daily care to joining and assisting them in hobbies or crafts, daily Wellbeing activities, entertainment, and home events and so much more.
- You will bridge communication between residents, their families, and healthcare professionals.
- Collaborate closely with our nurses, maintaining detailed and accurate records.
Who we're Looking For:
- A radiant individual bubbling with positivity, care, and patience.
- A natural communicator with an eagerness to make impactful differences.
- Someone who prides themselves in offering unparalleled care and support.
- A team player with a flair for continuous learning and growth in a family-centric business.
- Salary up to £12.16 per hour dependant on experience (enhanced pay for bank holidays).
- Funded learning opportunities – from HCA to Registered Nursing Associate.
- 28 days annual leave per annum inclusive of bank holidays.
- Paid breaks and Free uniform.
- Free meals whilst on shift.
- Recognition and Rewards programme.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Long Service Awards.
- Career Progression Opportunities.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Care Friends: Our Employee Referral and Rewards App is your ticket to helping us recruit the best talent for our Care Homes. For each successful referral placement for our open positions, you have the potential to earn more than £500 over time, thanks to the points you accrue! Curious? Contact the recruitment team for details.
- *£1000 Welcome Bonus - Terms and conditions for Welcome Bonus: £500 after 6 months’ successful service (subject to completion of probation), followed by a further £500 after 1 years’ successful service.
At Encore Care Home, we believe in the power of people. We foster a joyful environment where residents and staff can truly enjoy themselves. No two days are ever the same as we embrace spontaneity and go with the flow. We encourage creativity to connect with each resident in thoughtful and imaginative ways. We are a family, offering support and a friendly ear to lean on. Encore is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our residents and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment.
Applicants to this post will be required to undertake a satisfactory Disclosure & Barring Service Check. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity among our employees and applicants. We ensure that all applicants are treated fairly and equally throughout our recruitment process. We are determined to prevent discrimination based on sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, socio-economic background, neurodiversity, education, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.