Do you want to be the magic behind every meal as a Head Chef at Fairmile Grange Care Home, in Christchurch ?
At Fairmile, meals are more than just food; they're cherished moments. We are looking for a Head Chef who has a passion for food to help us craft delightful nutritious dishes for our delightful residents and employees. We offer great sociable hours to fit in a fresh life-work balance.
What your culinary journey will look like with Encore
- Serve with style and pride, ensuring each plate is wonderfully presented.
- Responsible for managing the food budget.
- Tailor meals to our residents' unique preferences and needs to meet their dietary requirements.
- Wear the hat of hygiene champion, keeping our kitchen spotless clean.
- Collaborate and communicate with our wonderful residents and wider team.
- Order all supplies cost effectively.
What ingredients we need from you
- A dash of confidence, a spoonful of care, and plenty of dedication.
- Chatter and charm for smooth communication.
- Flexibility that blends with our kitchen's rhythm.
- A heart that's friendly, kind, and genuine.
- Salary up to £14.33 per hour.
- Shift Times are 7am - 15pm or 08:30am - 17:30pm.
- Free meals on shift, paid breaks and handover time.
- Recognition and Rewards programme.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Long Service Awards.
- Genuine opportunities for career progression.
- Paid Enhanced DBS.
- Free Uniform.
- Care friends: Our Employee Referral and Rewards App is your ticket to helping us recruit the best talent for our Care Homes. For each successful referral placement for our open positions, you have the potential to earn more than £500 over time, thanks to the points you accrue! Curious? Contact the recruitment team for details.
At Encore Care Home, we believe in the power of people. We foster a joyful environment where residents and staff can truly enjoy themselves. No two days are ever the same as we embrace spontaneity and go with the flow. We encourage creativity to connect with each resident in thoughtful and imaginative ways. We are a family, offering support and a friendly ear to lean on.
Encore is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our residents and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. Applicants to this post will be required to undertake a satisfactory Disclosure & Barring Service Check.
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity among our employees and applicants. We ensure that all applicants are treated fairly and equally throughout our recruitment process. We are determined to prevent discrimination based on sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, socio-economic background, neurodiversity, education, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.