At Encore, we redefine elderly care with a commitment to providing person centred services in dementia, nursing, residential, respite, and palliative care. Our culture is built on family focus, empowerment, compassion, and joy, ensuring a vibrant atmosphere for residents and staff alike.
Now Hiring a Part Time Kitchen Assistant!
As a Kitchen Assistant, you’ll be the secret ingredient to creating nutritious and tasty dishes.
Looking for flexibility, we have it! We are offering part-time hours to help you lead a balanced life. Not only that, but we also offer career progression opportunities thanks to our Encore Care Academy with our amazing L&D team.
What a good Kitchen Assistant looks like - Confidence in kitchen tasks and routines, good communication skills, a friendly and team-oriented approach to work.
What your cooking journey will look like - Collaborating with our Head Chef to prepare irresistible meals, tailor fantastic meals to meet our residents’ dietary needs, become an invaluable part of our dynamic kitchen team, maintain high standards of hygiene in the kitchen, support the overall kitchen team in daily tasks.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary up to £10.50 per hour.
- Comprehensive training and development opportunities.
- 28 days annual leave, including bank holidays.
- Paid breaks, free uniform, and meals.
- Recognition and Rewards program.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Positive and friendly work environment.
- Supportive culture with mentorship programs.
- Flexible scheduling, including weekends.
- No prior care experience required.
- Care Friends: Our Employee Referral and Rewards App is your ticket to earning up to £500 for a successful referral.
At Encore, we provide comprehensive training and ongoing development opportunities, empowering you to thrive in your career. As part of our ambitious and expanding company, you will have the chance to make a real difference, while being supported by our excellent Team at Great Oaks.
Become part of our diverse and inclusive team. Encore is an equal opportunity employer, fostering an environment where everyone thrives. Apply now and make a difference in the lives of our residents!