Encore provides the finest care, comfort and companionship, and delivers expertise in all five types of elderly care: dementia, nursing, residential, respite and palliative. Our four beautiful homes in Bournemouth, Oakdale, Greater Oaks, Fairmile Grange, and Southampton's Hamble Heights provide the perfect haven for our wonderful residents. At Encore, we take immense pride in our exceptional team members who create a sense of belonging, making every resident feel like a cherished member of our extended family. They are the heart and soul of our homes, ensuring that each moment is cherished, and every day is celebrated.
About the Registered Nurse
Encore is seeking a compassionate and skilled Registered Nurse to work at our outstanding Hamble Heights Care home based in Southampton.
As a Registered Nurse, your primary focus will be to deliver high-quality nursing care to our residents. With a focus on delivering high-quality nursing care, you will lead by example and provide guidance to your colleagues, elevating the standard of care we provide. Your responsibilities will include conducting comprehensive clinical assessments, developing personalised care plans, and ensuring the implementation and evaluation of appropriate care.
Skills and experience you need as Registered Nurse
- A minimum of 1 years experience as a registered nurse.
- Experience within a health and social care setting with older people.
- A clear understanding of CQC standards / legislation.
- A strong leader, highly clinically skilled, well organised, able to take the lead.
- Great written and verbal skills for communication and understanding.
- Good IT skills and confidence in computer-based work.
- Able to inspire, motivate and lead by example.
- Flexible approach to the rota to meet the needs of the home.
- Salary up to £22.67 per hour.
- Paid NMC fees.
- Paid breaks and free meals on shifts.
- Revalidation support.
- 28 days annual leave per annum (pro-rata) inclusive of bank holidays.
- Free meals on shift, paid breaks and handover time.
- Recognition and Rewards programme.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Long Service Awards.
- Genuine opportunities for career progression.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Care Friends: Our Employee Referral and Rewards App is your ticket to helping us recruit the best talent for our Care Homes. For each successful referral placement for our open positions, you have the potential to earn more than £500 over time, thanks to the points you accrue! Curious? Contact the recruitment team for details!
At Encore Care Home, we believe in the power of people. We foster a joyful environment where residents and staff can truly enjoy themselves. No two days are ever the same as we embrace spontaneity and go with the flow. We encourage creativity to connect with each resident in thoughtful and imaginative ways. We are a family, offering support and a friendly ear to lean on.